Here are a few tidbits about water that we’ll bet you didn’t know.
- Raindrops are not tear-shaped. Scientists, using high-speed cameras, have discovered that raindrops resemble the shape of a small hamburger bun.
- About 70% of the human body is water.
- Life on earth probably originated in water.
- More than half of the world’s animal and plant species live in the water.
- Almost 75% of the earth is covered in water.
- The human body needs 2 liters of water a day in our climate; we can last only a few days without water.
- Most of our food is water: tomatoes (95%), spinach (91%), milk (90%), apples (85%), potatoes (80%), beef (61%), hot dogs (56%).
[iframe src=”http://www.reekoscience2.com/EquationSolve.aspx?puzz=19″ height=”180″]Not sure what’s going on here? Check out the instructions here!