1. This big catas a muscular, deepchested body, short, rounded head, round ears, and a hairy tuft at the end of its tail.
2. An apex predator, it is recognizable for its dark vertical stripes on orangebrown fur with a lighter underside.
3. This is the largest land animal.
4. This animal can weigh over 2,000 lbs and run at speeds up to 55 mph.
5. A domesticated wolflike pet.
6. With over 13 species, this animal is know for its ability to have lots and lots of babies.
7. Closely related to sheep, they love to climb on things.
8. One of the most common domesticated animals that supplies a healthy supply of food for humans.
9. The second largest bird by height.
10. A large, flightless bird from Africa.
11. An aquatic, flightless bird that loves cold weather.
12. The tallest living animal on earth.
13. A large bird of prey, one species of which is illegal to kill in the United States
14. A common name for waterfowl species that includes swans and geese.
15. A feared snake known for its warning sound.
16. The largest animal on our planet.
17. An extremely intelligent aquatic animal that is very fond of humans.
18. A type of fish known for its whiskers.
19. A medium size mammal with a cute mask.
20. This animal is known as the little armored ones.
21. A medium size mammal recognized by its flattened skull, upright triangular ears, a pointed, slightly upturned snout, and a long bushy tail.
22. Weighing nearly 5,000 lbs, you would think they are slow but can easily run down a human.
23. Shortlegged omnivores.
24. A marsupial that plays dead when threatened.
25. A mammal of the genus Mustela of the family Mustelidae.